7/15/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Anon. Blogger...

Last post: July 2, 2010

I did a post a long time ago in which I gave anyone who requested one a new nickname. To my knowledge, Bubbles is the only one who still uses hers. I think we connected through Vikki and/or GKL. When I first started reading, she was in the midst of a major home renovation which interested me as an architect. Bubbles is another one I got to meet at the big Chicago meet-up (Here's one of the only existing pictures). We don't hear as much from Bubbles as we once did, but she doesn't stay away for too long. Her new job may be keeping her busy.

3 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

I went to visit Bubbles on your recommendation Chris. Thank you. I'm very glad I did.

GETkristiLOVE said...

I love Bubbles. She drinks things that are on fire.

bubbles said...

Some Guy, I'm so honored to be on your blogroll! I love the nickname, too. Furthermore, you are one of the reasons I can't stay away too long. Thank you for being a friend... la, la, la,

Sans... I'm glad you did too!!!

GKL... Yes, I do!! It was a good time!