7/23/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Cora & Scope...


Last posts: July 22, 2010

Okay, for this entry, I've decided to combine two blogs in honor of their recent nuptials. That's right, these two actually beat Megan and I to become the first bloggers in our little circle to become husband and wife (as Cora would say, "Squeeeeee!"). I discovered both of them through Zibbs. I've actually met Scope at a Chicago function and, who knows, now that Cora is moving to Chicago I may have the opportunity to meet her on one of my future trips. It has been fun to watch their relationship blossom as someone who had had a similar experience. At times I've wondered if - now that the wedding is over - they'll have anything new to post about, but somehow I don't think it'll be a problem. Congratulations, you two! I wish you all the best.

5 comments:

Scope said...

Blazing the path!

I'm sure we will both have plenty of material to keep posting. But we may have to stop following eachother's blog to do it! ;-)

Thanks for the shout, and for the idea that a relationship with a fellow blogger isn't so weird afterall.

Cora said...

Awwwwww, thank you, Some Guy!

*blushing*

And don't worry about us running out of bloggidy material: I'm packing up and moving a teenager across the country(!!!!).... and Scope's inviting a sea of estrogen into his house(!!!!).... I'm sure the next few months will fuel MANY a blog story for eons to come.

;-)

Cora said...

Btw, my wv: "matchi." We ARE a great matchi! Verrrrrry nice.

*squeeeeeee!*

SkylersDad said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Cora and Gwen (for just a few minutes at the airport) in Seattle. They are great, just as awesome in real life. I hope to meet Scope someday also.

Scope will learn a lot when he starts living with women. For example, did you know that when women are showering and have to pee they actually get out of the shower?

True that.

Scope said...

The HELL you say? Get out of the shower to pee? That's just not efficient. And they would even need to dry off, because no one would sit their wet buttox on a toilet seat. It feels oogie and you slide all over the place.

Or so I've been told.