7/19/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Twist-O-Lemon...

Last post: July 19, 2010

This blog is actually in the wrong place. I have known Cap'n Ergo Jinglebollocks (aka Big Orange/Hot Lemon) of "With A Twist O' Lemon" a lot longer than his position on this list would indicate. I discovered him through Flannery, who is a real-life friend of his. I haven't met him, but I did speak to him on the phone once. I removed him from the blogroll for a while when his original blog was discovered by his former employer which led to all sorts of problems. Thankfully, he's back in a different incarnation and writing with regularity. He's a talented writer with a weirdness that I appreciate.

2 comments:

SkylersDad said...

The citrussy man is one of my favorites, I can't even recall how many iterations of blog names there have been.

Dale said...

I've been following him around and wondering how he manages to be so prolific and interesting at the same time. Anyone? Hi you big fruit!