7/26/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Epilogue...

Whew!

Well, that was a lot of fun. It was nice to see people stop by I hadn't heard from in a while. I hope that others who have not yet discovered these will trickle in over time. It was also nice to hear from some of you that this series has inspired you to get back into posting stuff. It's been a long time since I've had 70+ posts in a single month. If there are some of you who still follow this blog that I omitted, my sincere apologies. And now, back to the toilet humor!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hey, thanks for doing this. I clicked through on nearly all your links and now have a bunch of new blogs in my feed reader.

SkylersDad said...

Thanks for putting this all together SG, it must have been a ton of work. We all appreciate it!

gennifer6 said...

what the first two commenters said. :)

Dale said...

All you need is Chris da da da da da!

Dr Zibbs said...

That was a great idea.

Now get back to eating ribs and walking weird on a dock.