7/12/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Casual Slack...

Last post: July 5, 2010

What first drew me to this blog was its name. It sounded so laid-back - a trait that is right up my alley. Jen at "Casual Slack" is my blogging soul-sister. Like Anne Altman, she and I have similar styles - mostly short posts with a picture. I can't tell you how many times one of us has posted something obscure only to discover the other one was thinking of doing the exact same thing. Jen also maintains a wonderfully bizarre picture blog called "The Fee Feasible Prophecies" (don't ask me what that means. Perhaps Jen will explain in the comments). Like Grant, I met a ton of new people through Jen's blog. She also gets credit for one of my all-time favorite posts that makes me laugh to this day. Unfortunately, she is another one who posts a lot less frequently than she used to.

6 comments:

teri said...

I remember you laughing hysterically at all those pictures, for quite a long time.

Sans Pantaloons said...

You dun it.

Dale said...

Jen also has that famous blog card circling the globe. I was lucky to feast on it with my very own eyes and so was Sans. Excellent fun.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Once upon a time, I wrote this review:

If you like your humor served tart with metal filings and acid cream in the center, then Jen will jam your jaw.
The universe is wide, and her blog is the star. Be sure to visit the satellites Retro Tavern and Fee Feasible Prophecies too, but be warned; some of those pictures make Jeff Goldblum look pretty.

Jen said...

Has anyone seen the blog card???

I'll try to post more
I think I got bloggers cramp..!

Cup said...

Jen's blogs is one of the ones I most miss reading now that the corporate firewall has cut off my fun. At least she's on Facebook!