7/20/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Happy To Be From Iowa...

Last post: July 18, 2010

I believe my connection to MNMom of "Happy To Be From Iowa" comes through Mindy June, but as for who visited who first, I can't recall. Although she may be happy to be from Iowa, she lives in Minnesota now. She has a great sense of humor and a disdain for hardcore right-wing politics - two pluses. She and I share a love of the northwoods, something she likes to post about. I was rooting her on in her struggles against the corrupt entities that forced her and her family to move out of their dream home. I believe that, one day, there will be some sort of karmic retribution.

2 comments:

Mnmom said...

From your mouth to God's ears.
Thank you!!!

SkylersDad said...

I really wish her well, and that the world self-adjusts and brings her great things.