7/14/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Tenacious S...

Last post: June 14, 2010

Tenacious S
is yet another Chicago-area blogger that I became acquainted with via Lulu. I have also met her at various blogger functions in Chicago. I kinda knew these profiles would get repetitive after a while, but it's safe to say humor was what got me reading TenS's blog originally. Or maybe it was her punk rock attitude. Whatever it was, school commitments have since curtailed her blogging to some degree, although she does pop up every so often, both here and on the book of faces.

5 comments:

Dale said...

I enjoy the name Tenacious S and the blog. She's got wicked taste in music and she can form sentences that make sense, both big wins in my book.

shamundson said...

Awww, thanks guys. Now in true punk rock form, f#*^ off!

Coaster Punchman said...

Ten S and I are old, old friends. As in, we met a long time ago. And that we're old, I guess. Her kids are almost grown up for god's sake. Jeez! I love Ten-S.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Oooh, oooh, I've met TenS and her hubby. Good people.

Cup said...

I want to be Tenacious S when I reboot my life. She's the ultimate in cool. I wish we lived in the same town so we could hang.