7/15/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Joe...

Last post: July 9, 2010

I still remember when he was the proprietor of Dick Small's Blog (and used Tom DeLay's mugshot as his avatar), but nowadays Joe is devoted to reminiscing about the seventies. As someone who lived during 8/10ths of the seventies, I find that I remember a lot of the stuff he posts about. I think I discovered Joe through Casual Slack. It's another blog without too much text and plenty of pictures. There are a few bloggers I've never seen photographed and I think Joe is one of them, unless he posted something a long time ago that I missed.

6 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

You need to go way down to the bottom of his page to the treasure that is Joe's 'Clipboard.' There you will find Joe & Bear.

I disconnected my speakers in 2006, so I'm not sure if the music is still there...

Some Guy said...

Thanks, Sans. I do remember that photo now.

Sans Pantaloons said...

When Joe gave up DS, my output dropped 75%.

My balls dropped 80%. :¬)

SkylersDad said...

I didn't know that Joe was still blogging! Thanks for this Chris, away I go to catch up.

joe said...

Hey thanks Chris!

Wendy Jarvis said...

Good blog postt