7/11/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Bells On...


Last post: July 1, 2010

Those of you who have read Vikkitikkitavi's blog, "Bells On", know what a phenomenal writer she is. I've said it before, but I can't think of anyone on the internet today - amateur or professional - who can write about politics and current events the way Vikki does. Her posts are funny, fiery, and full of heart. If anyone should be getting paid to write, she should. I was lucky enough to meet Vikki at a Chicago gathering a few years ago. Most of you probably don't know this, but she's 7'3" tall! Unfortunately, she only blogs sporadically at this point. I'm pretty sure I discovered her through Grant Miller.

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'm not so secretly in love with Vikki and I have been ever since I discovered her. I found her through the late lamented Evil Spock.

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Incredible, passionate woman, our Vikki.

GETkristiLOVE said...

I started blogging because of my wonderful sister. I've told her she should get paid to write many times.