7/16/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Splotchy...

Last post: July 16, 2010

Splotchy at "I, Splotchy" has always been one of my favorites. He's another Chicago-area blogger I've been able to hang out with on a few occasions. He's got a dry sense of humor and is a great guy. I discovered him thanks to Bubs. I'm a big fan of his "Unconnected Tuesdays" series and its complete randomness. I also had a blast being a part of his Green Monkey Music Project and was honored to achieve the title of Green Monkey Master. He is also an accomplished filmmaker. Like the rest of us, he doesn't blog nearly as much as he used to.

5 comments:

Dale said...

Lots of music and magic with Splotchy isn't there? He's got some brilliant ideas and I think of him as someone who really is what blogging's all about.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Let's not forget the time iSplotchy kidnapped GKL in a power pre-election political move. ;)

Cup said...

I loved the Green Monkey Music Project, and I also hold the title of Master. Great music taste and knowledge.

Joe said...

Splotchy is a genius. Some time this year I'm going to help him detonate an old pair of shoes that irritate him. We're going to use Tannerite and a high-powered rifle.

Cup said...

Bubs, please be sure to get that on video.