7/17/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Zaius Nation...

Last post: July 15, 2010

Dr. Zaius of "Zaius Nation" is a zen master of the photoshop and possesses technical blogging skills I can't begin to comprehend. I'm not sure how he does a lot of the things he does. He's another one of my favorite political bloggers. His posts are often featured on my beloved Crooks & Liars. This is another instance where I can't really remember how we connected. It might have been Kristi or it might have been Samurai Frog. However it happened, I'm glad it did. Dr. Zaius is a class act!

3 comments:

Distributorcap said...

zaius is the best

GETkristiLOVE said...

Dr. Zaius is the best opponent one could seek out, and he has mad photoshop skills.

Joe said...

Agreed! He played an instrumental role in my daughter Nora's march to near-stardom as a Fangoria spooksmodel, and I will always be grateful for that.