7/11/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: When Harry Met Salad...

Last post: June 13, 2010*

Actually, "When Harry Met Salad" is not the blog where I got to know Megan (that one is still floating out there in the intro-nets). Most of you know the story here. Megan and I met via Grant's blog. We started e-mailing back and forth. She was also one of my stops (Norfolk, VA) on my east coast road trip. We met in person, fell in love, blah blah blah, and now we're about to get married. Her favorite things in life include: feet, Michigan winters, and when I say things like "Don't worry about it!" Her current blog describes the different ways she tricks me into eating vegetables. Well, not exactly, but she loves taking pictures and trying new recipes, so if you are into food and pretty pictures of food, you might want to spend some time there.

*- Her original blog has not seen a new post since September 23, 2007.

3 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

You've met your match in Megan. And "When Harry Met Salad" is one of the best blog title's I've ever seen.

Scope said...

Wait, bloggers meet, fall in love, and get married?

Shut up! That never happens. :-)

GETkristiLOVE said...

A match made in foodie heaven, although I'm not sure how she puts up with all your poop talk.