7/11/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: A Cup Of Coffey...

Last post: April 17, 2009

Beth at "A Cup Of Coffey" is another Georgia blogger (Marni's cousin) whose writing I was drawn to. She shares a love of music and, like most of the people I've met here, has a sense of humor. Actually, I had intended to meet both Beth and Marni on the east coast road trip I mentioned earlier, but due to time constraints, I was unable to make it down that far south. You can bet that if I ever do make it to Atlanta, I'm enlisting both of them as tour guides. As you can see, Beth hasn't posted anything in over a year, but Facebook again has helped fill in the gaps.

7 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I've gotten to know Beth better through Facebook too. What a great gal...

Dale said...

I never thought about visiting Georgia until I fell in love with a peach named Beth. I love her the way she loves REM, well, maybe not that obsessively but close.

shamundson said...

I just wish Beth lived in Chicago.

Coaster Punchman said...

I did get to meet Beth in Atlanta and boy did we have a fantastic evening together. (did that sound dirty?) She is every bit as charming in person as she comes across in her blog. Except that she likes Dale slightly better than she likes me. I need to kill Dale or take down his blog or something.

Dale said...

I can be defeated Coaster Punchman, I have faith in you.

Cup said...

Cool! I made the list, even though I'm one helluva slackass blogger.

p.s. CP and Dale, please slap-fight it out for my affections. Just be sure I'm there to watch.

p.s.s. Sharon, have you considered Atlanta?

p.p.s.s. Flannery, I'm glad we found each other on Facebook.

Cup said...

Chris, thanks for remembering e-me.