7/13/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Coaster Punchman...

Last post: April 6, 2010

I discovered CP of "Coaster Punchman's World" through Lulu who went to college with him. I think the thing that hooked me were the series of "Mama Jin" (may she rest in peace) posts. They were hilarious in a train-wreck sort of way. CP is another one who was at the big Chicago meet-up. It was great to meet him and his husband, George (no matter what the state of California might say!). Another genuinely nice guy, I hope he gets back to posting more in the future.

6 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I got to meet CP and Poor George in NYC. He's as wonderful in person as he is on pixels. I've missed his presence here and have taken to emailing him when I want him to chime in. I think he likes it that way.

Dale said...

I met CP and PG several times in NYC and they're excellent examples of people you just love knowing. We should try and arrange a west coast blogger meet and surprise them!

BeckEye said...

I met them more than both of you together, so that makes me more awesome somehow.

Coaster Punchman said...

Aw shucks, Some Guy! Thanks for the write up. I also hope I post again soon. I do have a few series to finish up!

GETkristiLOVE said...

I almost met him once.

Cup said...

Love. So. Much. He got me ridiculously obliterated on grapefruit margaritas, then ate my barbecue chicken -- and yet still seems to like me. I want to crash on his and PG's sofa soon.