7/18/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: The Pop Eye...

Last post: July 13, 2010

When I'm in the mood for a healthy dose of popular culture served piping hot, I drop by Beckeye's "The Pop Eye". I'm actually surprised it took as long as it did to discover her blog given that it was linked on almost every other one I read. Her blog is whole lot of fun. I give her credit for introducing me to "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia". You've got to have a sense of humor to like that show, and she does. Alas, I'm afraid due to my poor captioning skills that I'll never win "Firecrotch of the Month".

9 comments:

Cora said...

I'm never gonna win Firecrotch of the Month either.

*sigh*

SkylersDad said...

I am grateful to the popeye for covering things so well I don't have to waste my time watching them!

BeckEye said...

Oh, this is sweet. Of course, you give me a shout-out just as I'm totally slacking off on the blog front. But I'll be back.

Cora, you're already a firecrotch in the truest sense of the word, so that trumps my silly little contest. :)

Distributorcap said...

we love beckeye

Cora said...

Touché

;-)

Cup said...

Becky should be writing for Entertainment Weekly. I'm dying to say "I read her when."

Joe said...

Pop-culture brilliance. That's all I have to say. The coolest Yinzer around.

Gwen said...

I rely on her to keep me relevant at dinner parties.

Dale said...

Oh Beckeye! Captivating in person and online, how do you do it?