7/12/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Sans Pantaloons...

Last post: July 8, 2010

Finally, my first foreign blog-pal! "Sans Pantaloons" (or "without pants") hails from Scotland and has another blog whose name grabbed my attention, again from the Altman/Casual Slack wing. He is a master of the photoshop, among other things. He also caught me in a rather compromising position with a sheep. He posts a lot of his beautiful artwork, much of which follows the Mackintosh Arts & Crafts style. He's got an endearingly weird quality and is a hell of a nice guy.

4 comments:

Dale said...

Great idea and you've been spotlighting some of my faves!

SkylersDad said...

He is the true photoshop Messiah!

I am really enjoying this trip down memory lane, and I would steal this idea if I had any memory left at all...

Sans Pantaloons said...

Thank you for this Blogroll Retrospective series Chris, it is excellent!
I owe my existence to the Altman/Casual Slack Wing.

Dale said...

I think I forgot to mention how much I love Sans! He did some spectacular art pieces for my blog, a fetching Honeypot about to get into the pool and a great BOOM related item I fell in love with immediately. He's definitely not sans talent.