7/12/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Mish Mash...

Last post: April 23, 2010

Amy's blog, "Mish Mash", is one I discovered through Jen. Or she discovered me. It's hard to remember. Anyway, she possessed the primary quality I looked for whenever I'd start following a blog - a sense of humor. Plus, she seemed to appreciate the crazy shit I'd post with her frequent comments. I know she became a Cheesehead a while back (she moved to Madison, WI) which may have contributed to her diminished blogging output over the past several months. As with others, Facebook has helped me keep track of her. I don't know about you, but that beer picture is making me awfully thirsty!

2 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I miss her posts. She's always got something delightfully funny to say.

Sans Pantaloons said...

I miss Amy too.