7/20/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Suzel's Sass...

Last post: March 21, 2010

Where did Suze of "Suzel's Sass" go? I found her because she was linked to a ton of blogs I liked, so I figured I must be missing out and gave hers a look. I was. She had plenty of short posts (I've told you about my short attention span, right?) and they were packed with humor and, as the title implies, sass. Come to think of it, I haven't seen her much on Facebook, either. Suze, if you see this, be sure to check in every once in a while so we don't worry. With that, I will proudly add you to the list.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I love Suze! She's another one that will stuff your mailbox/send snailmail love. Remember when she tried to blackmail me with threesome pictures?

SkylersDad said...

She is the most wonderful gal around! I miss he long time.

Not sure that came out right...

Dale said...

She's an expert at the sass! I miss her too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this post! That Suze is such a funny girl.

Thanks for the shout out!

Checks in the mail. And the monkey....and the booze. Geez@!