10/02/2008

Some Guy's Blog - The Movie...

I know what you're thinking. You can't turn a blog into a movie! It'll never work! You're a fool and an idiot and you smell!

What I did was grabbed all the photos I used for posts during the first four months of the blog, in order, and plunked them into the Windows Movie Maker. Then I found a snappy song in my iTunes that was the same length, in this case "Got My Own Thing Now" by Squirrel Nut Zippers.

So, join me won't you, for a stroll down memory lane in what is sure to be some of the most random video you'll ever see:

8 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

OK are you reading my mind or what because I swear this was on my list to do!!!

Some Guy said...

You gotta be quick, Dr. Z! Blogging is a fast-paced, take-no-prisoners enterprise.

SamuraiFrog said...

I love it! Jaunty little tune, too. The music and that Kirk picture just gelled.

Anonymous said...

I love the randomness and the song? fabulous with all the pictures. Great job!

Mnmom said...

I LOVE IT!!
Big fan of Squirrel Nut Zippers here. That was like taking a little walk through my mind, with the perfect soundtrack. No wonder I have trouble sleeping. Guess I'm not the only one.

Jen said...

that was awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud to know you Someguyrihchewleese.

Miss Alex said...

I really enjoyed this