7/14/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Genn6...

Last post: July 9, 2010

Here is another blog whose title intrigued me when I first saw it - "Where Are We Going And Why Am I In This Handbasket?". Genn6 is a real-life friend of Flannery and Doc and was part of the group that was over when I stayed with them in Canton, although I had had a bit to drink at that point in the evening, so my memory is sketchy. Genn6's blog has a lot about sports and music and the requisite sense of humor I'm always talking about.

7 comments:

Dale said...

Genn6 has given me lots to ponder about and recently hooked me on the music of Kasabian. Fun, fun although my iPod keeps saying 'put something else on once in a while!'.

SkylersDad said...

My bucket list includes "Party with Genn".

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Genn is a wry wit and a go to gal if you want the insider experience to music and sports!

gennifer6 said...

wow, I'm really REALLY flattered, you guys! :) That's totally awesome, and I'm glad to see I can be of some good influence. :)

Dale said...

I'm hoping for more bad influence as well!

gennifer6 said...

I'll get to work on that, Dale! :)

Isaiah Parks said...

Thanks forr this blog post