7/22/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: The Vegetable Assassin...

Last post: July 18, 2010

I have tremendous respect for anyone who can tolerate living somewhere colder than I do. When she's not fending off hordes of rodent invaders, The Vegetable Assassin is posting some of the funniest stuff out there these days. Plus, she can string together obscenities like nobody's business. I discovered her thanks to The Other Side Of Normal, the now dormant blog of her significant other. She is also an amazing artist. Be sure to check out her series of Airstream paintings, some of which are on the sidebar.

2 comments:

Cora said...

I love me some Veggie Assassin!!!! And what a cool name too. Kinda makes me wish I'd named myself something deliciously badass like Mars Bar Murderer.

Or Cupcake Killer.

Shoot.

SkylersDad said...

I was late to the Veggie parade, and feel that I missed out on a lot. Kind of like my experience with pharmaceuticals...