7/21/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Bill Stankus...

Last post: July 20, 2010

I'm not sure how many of my other readers follow Bill Stankus's "A Moment Of Miscellany". I discovered him after he started commenting here. Whenever there's a comment from someone new, I always check out their blog. Bill is an accomplished woodworker from the Seattle area. He's actually published books on the subject. He also posts beautiful photographs and informative mini-essays. It is a very no-frills, serene blog. He's also a big Carlin fan which indicates we would get most likely get along.

2 comments:

katrocket said...

I'm a big fan of Mr. Stankus. He's a jack of all talents. Love his woodworking and photos. I think he's calling himself "Will" now. Very posh. ;)

will said...

Well, thanks! I've never been in a retrospective before. Is there a trip to Chicago and a small trophy included?

BTW, Throughly enjoyed documentaries you've mentioned: Objectified, Helvetica, The Modernism of Julius Shulman, Henri Cartier-Bresson: The Impassioned Eye and Between the Folds.

And, thank you too, katrocket.