7/19/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Falwless...

Last post: March 9, 2010

Every now and then, Falwless of "Lots Better Then Your Blog" will emerge from her cave and write a teaser post saying she's going to get back into posting, but it's usually short-lived. It's a shame, because she has cracked me up on more than one occasion with her stream-of-consciousness writing style. Plus, she always used to leave the best comments about how hilarious she thought I was. I'm pretty sure she discovered me somehow, but I'm not positive. Fal, if you read this, come back, dammit! You are missed!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely one of the funniest, and the best profile pic ever.

Dr Zibbs said...

I miss my Fal!!

SkylersDad said...

So far, no results from my putting out an all points bulletin for her. She is missed greatly!

Roses said...

iSplotchy sent me.

I am fascinated by your Retrospectives.
Am now Following...

Mnmom said...

Just when I started following her, she stopped writing. My fault???

Cup said...

I adore Falwless.

McGone said...

Maybe we need to say less nice things about her, and get more slanderous (or is it libelous?)! We'll draw her out of hiding!

Gwen said...

I loved it when she called me "dummy" and threatened to hit me out of love.

Dale said...

I love her more than I hate typing her name. I always had to stop and think to make my fingers spell Falwless.