7/17/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Monkey Muck...

Last post: July 17, 2010

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein (His full title. I'm not sure if we've ever found out what he's a doctor of.) of "Monkey Muck" is another powerhouse blogger. I really can't say how I found him or if he found me. I do know we have a lot in common politically and religiously. I'll admit there have been times (very few) that I've been kinda turned of by some of the things he's written, both on his blog and on Facebook, but never enough to stop reading. I'm pretty sure he is the first (former) Michigander to follow my blog. I like the fact that he is honest and unapologetic about what he believes in. I'm just glad he's on my side.

2 comments:

GETkristiLOVE said...

Dr. Monkey is the best running mate primate one could ever hope for, and he's always good for a hubbah, hubbah.

Joe said...

He is the king of Krunky.