7/13/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Gizmorox...

Last post: July 9,2010

I'm having trouble remembering how I first discovered Gizmorox of "My Head Is A Box Full Of Nothing". At his point in my blogging experience, the interconnectedness was becoming more and more complex. One thing we shared was that we both lived in areas with seasonal tourism - she had the beaches of South Carolina and I had the lakes of northern Michigan - so I could relate to her stories of tourist hoardes. Plus, like all of my reads, she's funny and into popular culture. I'm saying this a lot, but her blogging has waned over the years. Apparently she has been active on Tumblr lately.

2 comments:

Dale said...

I loved reading Gizmo and thankfully she's on Facebook too. She had some fine musical taste to go along with her excellent blog.

Cup said...

I was lucky to brunch with her a couple of years ago. Smart, charming, sexy as hell.