7/22/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Katrocket...

Last post: July 21, 2010

I swear. You let one Canadian onto your blogroll and pretty soon the whole place is infested! I'm just joking, of course. I used to follow Katrocket on the now-nonexistent "Rocket Radio" blog. Her new blog is billed as a photography site, but she still takes time to write and make with the funny. I can't really recall how I stumbled upon her other than the fact that she was linked to a lot of other blogs I like. One of these days I need to do a Canadian tour and meet all these Canucks with their uppity socialized medicine and what-not.

4 comments:

katrocket said...

Thanks so much for your kind words, Chris. This has been a GREAT series! It's helped me get back to reading blogs from many long-lost compadres. I surely appreciate all the work you've put into this retorspective.

and thanks for adding me to your new blogroll...

will said...

Never quite connected the sky garden to her humor ... must be a ying/yang thing ... whatever, katrocket and her belt buckle is always a lot of fun.

SkylersDad said...

I will always love Kat for inviting me to join Fire That Agency. She is awesome in every way.

Dale said...

Come on up anytime Some Guy. Katrocket! It's nice to see you!