7/20/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Everything I Like Causes Cancer...

Last post: June 16, 2010

Alright, I'm starting the second act of this retrospective with Gwen of "Everything I Like Causes Cancer". I found her through either Zibbs or Falwless - I'm not sure which. I was hooked immediately. Gwen is a riot! She does not shy away from gross-out humor. She's also very gracious. She was so kind as to send me a copy of a documentary she had. She's had a bit of a dry spell this past month, but I'm sure she's just gathering material that she'll release in a torrent of posts. I happily welcome her to my blogroll.

6 comments:

Gwen said...

WOOT! What a nice way to kick off the second act! I hope everyone had a big glass of wine during the intermission, it makes me funnier.

BTW, this series of yours has stuffed my gReader to the gills. You read/are connected to a ton of very entertaining people. Thanks for doing this!

Scope said...

I can say with 100% certainty that my life would not be what it is if not for Gwen. Thru her I started blogging. Thru blogging, I met my wife. I carry that indebtedness to this fine lady like a badge of honor.

And she's got a killer rack.

SkylersDad said...

Gwen has just the right combination of wit, beauty, grace, boobs, and monkeys.

Whiskeymarie said...

I heard a rumor that Gwen was getting a sex change during her hiatus. I guess we're supposed to call her "Glen" now, and allegedly she's growing a mustache, which as we already know suits her/him very well.

Cora said...

Gwen was the very first blogger who let me honk her boobs.

*misty-eyed reminiscence*

Gwen said...

Whiskeymarie tells lies.