7/18/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Kirby...

Last post: July 17, 2010

Kirby of "I Make No Promises..." is another wonderful blogger from SoCal that, as I recall, I discovered over at Vikki's blog. She writes about her family and home-schooling her son, Slim. That's another thing about blogs. Not only do I feel like I'm getting to know the blogger, but many times their families as well. Kirby is also quite outdoorsy and writes about hiking and camping. Oh, and she has some great food posts, too. It's a nice variety. Her posts are not too long and not too short - just right.

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Kirby is consistently one of the smartest and funniest bloggers out there.

Anonymous said...

So, if my blog were a penis, it would be somewhere between Jude Law and Ron Jeremy? I can live with that.

GETkristiLOVE said...

I loves me some Kirby.

Joe said...

Kirby is a favorite of mine as well. As a former home-schooler I like to read about what she's doing with Slim. Plus she escaped from a youth hostel using a pocket knife, as I recall.

That's bad-ass.