7/20/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: The Other Side Of Normal...

Last post: March 8, 2010

One of the saddest blog absences for me has been that of God. No, not that God. The God who wrote "The Other Side Of Normal". The guy is laugh-out-loud funny. I discovered him thanks to Zibbs. He used to post all the time and was one of the most inventive bloggers out there. I don't know what's in that Canadian water, but it makes people fucking hilarious. Then, just like that, he was gone. Each day I hope and pray that God will find some inspiration to start posting again.

3 comments:

VEG said...

I've been nagging him to get his ass back to it but he's been sidetracked by mundane stuff like work being nuts and his Xbox. Still crazy though. I think he'll be back.

SkylersDad said...

There is a big hole in the internettubes where he left, I wish he would return.

Cora said...

I miss God too. :-(