7/14/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Passion Of The Dale...

Last post: July 12, 2010

I was happy to see Dale of "Passion Of The Dale" returning to his blog after a brief hiatus. Dale is another blogging icon. Everyone seems to know him, which is why I have trouble pinpointing how I originally found him. I loved his tales of the Korean Bagel Lady and his former neighbor, Honeypot. Plus, he has the honor of being the first Canadian to grace my blogroll. If you haven't listened to any of the audio Dale has posted on his blog, do yourself a favor. He's got a voice like buttery velvet. He also just joined the Facebooks, so go friend him up if you haven't already.

10 comments:

Doc said...

God bless Dale. He is one of the best of all blogdom.

Doc

Dale said...

God bless you Doc and all who sail in you. That didn't come out right. And you, Mr. Some Guy, you're what buttery goodness is all about. Again, that didn't quite sound right.

SkylersDad said...

These are just great! I am really enjoying this series, and would do it myself.

Except that takes effort...

BeckEye said...

I used to say that Dale was the glue that held the Blogosphere together, but when he left it didn't fall apart. So I guess he's more like a really strong spitwad or something.

Sans Pantaloons said...

God Bless Dale Spitwad!

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Dale! Witty, refined and adorable. Thank God for his Family Feud addiction!

Coaster Punchman said...

I'm desperately jealous of Dale and his cult of personality. But he deserves it - both the cult and my jealousy. Or should I say "jalousie?"

gennifer6 said...

The tales of the Korean Bagel Lady were classic. Dale is definitely "one of us".

Cup said...

Dale was the first blogger from Grant Miller's page who came over and left a comment on Cup of Coffey. If I remember correctly, he mocked the size of my (fabulous) ring. He also had "Every word means no" on his page at the time, and I can't resist a Let's Active fan. It's been (furtive) (stalking) (a bit creepy) love ever since.

Dale said...

I love each and everyone one of you even though my doctor advises against it! Feck him! Every word still means no Beth.