7/20/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: That Blue Yak...

Last post: July 16, 2010

I credit Dr. Zibbs of "That Blue Yak" for giving me my second wind as a blogger. Things were starting to stagnate around here when I found him through Falwless. I even remember the post - a goofy video he made - that let me know this guy was weird like me. Thanks to him, I found a whole bunch of new blogs to follow. His craziness motivated me to up the ante on my own blog and take it to all new levels of insanity. Hell, if I hadn't discovered him, I may have thrown in my blogging towel. So thanks, Zibbs, for the creative kick in the ass!

5 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Thank you Some Guy. And you've always been one of my favorite bloggers.

And MORE VIDEOS!!

Dr Zibbs said...

..and for some reason the video is not working on my blog but here's the link to see it on YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/ydffpzb

Mnmom said...

Thanks Dr. Zibbs for keeping Some Guy around

Cora said...

I found your blog through That Blue Yak. I think it was the post where Zibbs did the blogger calendar and made you Miss April or something like that. Hee hee hee.

And Scope found me through That Blue Yak, of course. Which I suppose means we are endebted to him and must name our first born child "Zibbs".

*blinking*

Maybe we'll just get a dog....

Dale said...

I never felt safe blogging until I was sure there was a doctor around. You saved my sanity Dr. Zibbs!