7/24/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Extraneous Kickassery...

Last post: April 19, 2010

Seriously? April 19th? I think it's time to get back in the game, Jon of "Extraneous Kickassery" (one of my favorite blog titles, by the way). I discovered Jon thanks to Falwless's obsession with him. Of course he has the mandatory sense of humor. He's also one of the few bloggers besides myself who posts about sports. In fact, he orchestrated a fun little fantasy football league last season that - thanks to the upstart Cincinnati Bengals - won me $40. At any rate, I hope he finds his way back to posting at some point.

2 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I also miss Jon a lot, hey get back to posting Jon!!

Jon said...

I do bring shame to the internets. One of these days I'll get back on the proverbial horse. I mean, fantasy FB season is right around the corner...

Thanks man.