7/19/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Better Living Through Bacon...

Last post: April 1, 2009

Those of you who know my love of bacon can understand why I might have been drawn to the Bacon Lady's "Better Living Through Bacon". She's an old friend of Grant's who I met - along with her husband - at a couple Chicago get-togethers. She's another midwesterner and her posts were always a lot of fun. As you can see, she hasn't posted anything in over a year, which is too bad. This is another case where Facebook helps fill in the holes.

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I am glad I found her again out on Facebook, she is great!

Cup said...

She's on Facebook? I loved how she wrote about parenting. Funny as hell.

Joe said...

She and her husband are wonderful people. We've met them a couple of times. I wish I'd been that cool when my kids were young.

Gwen said...

Funny, I was late to the bacon party and only know her through FB. But I still agreed to ride 150 miles in a car with her, she's that awesome.