7/15/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Skyler's Dad...

Last post: July 14, 2010

What can you say about a guy like Skyler's Dad of "Some Day's It's Not Worth Chewing Through The Leather Straps"? Besides having one the longest blog titles I can think of, the guy is a blogging (and commenting) dynamo! I discovered him through GKL as they had been co-workers at one point. I always look forward to his "Bad Tat Tuesdays" series as well his updates on his son, Skyler. I don't think there will be much argument that S.D. is one of the nicest guys out there in the intro-nets. I hope one day I can get out west skiing and have he and Kristi join me, but only if he promises to wear those vintage K2 skis he has!

13 comments:

Cora said...

I love SkyDad. He's a truly amazing person! He even let me honk his boobs once. Score!

teri said...

I agree, nice guy and very witty. I always laugh at his comments.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Solid. A true Gentleman and Hero of our time.

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

One of the best bloggers ever and an all round gem of a man.

Dale said...

I've never met anyone that I haven't met before who strikes me a such an all around nice fellow. He's like a ray of sunshine when you weren't expecting any.

SkylersDad said...

Who is this nice guy you are all talking about? You are going to ruin my street cred here! (flashes gang sign, at least I think it was a gang sign, could have been the Vulcan nerve pinch).

Anywhodles, thanks for the shout-out Chris, you are too kind. I would love to meet up some time, and skiing with you would be awesome.

Cormac Brown said...

Hmmm, do you have to be named "Chris" to keep the blogging faith? One of my all-times faves, as is this blog.

gennifer6 said...

Nothing more really that I can add, SD is truly adored!

Distributorcap said...

how much did SD pay you to write that

all kidding aside - one of the best! and funny on top of that

GETkristiLOVE said...

My former cube-mate loves man humor (as I call it) more than any other guy out there, but part of his charm is he'll also cry at the drop of a hat. :)

Come skiing any time Some Guy.

Cup said...

To get all Facebooky, I <3 SD so very much. Heart as big as those Rockies he lives around, funny as can be.

Joe said...

On my list of people I'm looking forward to meeting and having a drink with one of these days. A mensch.

bubbles said...

I've know skydad since he had hair. What you read is what you get! Well worth a trip to Colorado, IMO, Chris! Do it.