7/11/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: GETkristiLOVE...

Last post: July 6, 2010

I think GKL of "Two Minutes In The Box" and I started our blogs right around the same time. I was immediately drawn to her blog thanks to our shared love of winter sports. I think I discovered her through her sister, Vikki. She is one of the few people who seem to take interest in my documentary movie posts. When I met her at one of the Chicago get-togethers, she even gave me a copy of the doc Dogtown & Z-Boys. She has been dealing with a couple of tough injuries lately that have kept her sidelined from all her sporting pursuits, especially hockey. She joined me in cheering on the Blackhawks this season and hopefully someday she can introduce me to some of her favorite Colorado powder spots.

2 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

GKL - a heart of gold and sharp wit!

GETkristiLOVE said...

I admit, it's hard to have my blog fodder when I'm sitting around injured, which has been the better part of this year. I'll be back, in more ways than one.

Thanks Flan.