7/23/2010

Blogroll Retrospective: Whiskeymarie...

Last post: July 21, 2010

Like so many other blogs I currently follow, Whiskeymarie's was one that was linked everywhere. She has a goofy sense of humor (like your truly) and I love the way she signs off on her posts (i.e.: "Happy Tuesday, my sweaty little aerobic leprechauns. Happy Tuesday."). I also like to see the posts of her and Gwen (Everything I Like Causes Cancer) raising hell together. If they ever need a volunteer videographer for their misadventures, I hope they keep me in mind.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Ms. vonPartypants is one funny-ass broad. I just wish she'd stop telling lies about me on the internet. I mean, I haven't told anyone about her creepy Latin mannequin collection, have I?

And you are more than welcome to join us the next time we get together! The more, the merrier! Also, maybe having you around will keep her from running off. I had to install an electric fence last time she came to visit.

SkylersDad said...

Whiskey had me at big hands...

Whiskeymarie said...

Gwen- they aren't Latin mannequins, dummy. They're unwanted Latin CHILDREN. Sheesh- you know mannequins freak me out.