- I sat next to late film critic, Gene Siskel, at a Chicago Bulls game. It was in the old Chicago Stadium. I didn't say a word to him the whole game because I didn't want to annoy him.
- I've worn boxers since high school.
- The only time I was arrested was when I was a senior in high school. I was in a bar in Mt. Vernon, Iowa. I was drinking underage. The cops took me and another guy outside and put us up against the wall and frisked us. Because I was under 18, they had to send a letter to my parents. I ran home from school everyday for weeks to intercept the mail before my mom got to it. I finally got it and destroyed it. My parents never found out. I told each of them about it recently for the first time.
- I've been to Disney World twice in my life. No offense to those of you who love it, but the thought of ever going back makes me cringe.
- I got a haircut today. It's OK.
- My mom used to work at a hospital and had to call people about their hospital bills. She kept a list of funny names she had to call. The best one was Rosemary Fucknut. This is not a joke.
- The very first time I was allowed to drive the family car after getting my license I caught the passenger's side rearview mirror on the garage door jamb while backing out and bent it backwards. I felt like an asshole.
- When I was little, I hated my name. I thought it sounded girly. One day I alerted my family that they should just call me Mike from now on. They didn't.
I was recently tagged by Slinger to list eight things about me. I'm glad to comply. As you may have noticed, my content as of late has been lackluster. However, it's gonna be tricky to think up eight things you don't know. I've told you too much already. If some of this is a re-hash, my apologies...