This weekend was full of excitement:
- My pal, Frank, got engaged on Mackinac Island up by me.
- While on Mackinac, Frank and his UCF* found me a t-shirt. How they were able to find a t-shirt shop on the island is beyond me. They were also able to find some fudge against all odds.
- I lost three golf balls on the first tee of Ye Nyne Olde Holes golf course.
- My pal Dave brought two big-ass pork shoulders and grilled them to perfection for some outstanding pulled pork sammies (or sangwiches, if you prefer).
- We went canoeing/kayaking down the Jordan River, but no one got baptised.
- I drank so much on Saturday, I had to lie down for a while. That hasn't happened in a LONG time.