5/23/2007

The Dubya Portraits...

The entries have been trickling in. Frankly, I was hoping for more out of my artist chums out there (*cough*Frank, Phil, Geo, Dave), but hey, people are busy. I understand.

Here is one from Flannery:I like the devils on each shoulder.

Here is one from GKL: LINK (Nice animation)

Here is one from Anon. (Bubbles): LINK (She enlisted the help of her children!)

Here is on from Mixed Nut: LINK (The "douchebag" on the forehead is a nice touch)

Here is one from Jen @ Casual Slack:Obviously shows a lot of work and attention to detail.

And this was sent to me from my pal, Don. It's a little off-topic, but funny nonetheless:

12 comments:

Jen said...

What?
You didn't like
the version I sent you?

Chris said...

Jen- I never got it. Odd. Vikki said she tried to send one, too, but it bounced back.

Jen said...

do you have another email?

I sent it to
Chris@andsomeguy.com

Chris said...

Jen- try someguy@andsomeguy.com

Jen said...

ok -sent it

Teri aka "Peach Pit" said...

I love Anon's version.

Frank Sirmarco said...

I think that defacing the portrait of our fearless leader is wrong. The terrorists grow stronger every time one of you liberals play your little leftist games.

Big Orange (a.k.a. "Uncle Moonpie") said...

Frank, you're right. We're letting the terrorists win!! Oh, and each time you bearclaw, God kills a kitten. We must openly deplore these things in the Marketplace of Ideas. I'm seriously thinking of asking Congress to repeal the 1st Ammendment-- clearly all it does it let a lot of cranky folks spew nastiness and is bad for this country.

::harumph::

slinger said...

Damn, the Hitler pic is the BOMB!

Flannery Alden said...

Word, Slinger!

Teri aka "Peach Pit" said...

Jen really knows how to call them.

Sans Pantaloons said...

I worry myself sometimes.