6/14/2006

Confusion...


My friend Frank and I were just talking about a current Burger King commercial for a chicken sandwich they serve. It features a guy in a chicken suit on a dirt bike. At first, I thought they were saying "Big Cluckin' Chicken" in the refrain. Frank fantasized that they were saying "Big Fuckin' Chicken". I listened a little closer the next time it was on and I thought maybe it was "Big Honkin' Chicken". Well, if you pay attention you can read some small print and realize they are saying "Big Huckin' Chicken" . "Huckin'" is a term I am unfamiliar with. Anyone know what huckin' (or "hucking", to be more formal) means?

1 comment:

Moderator said...

Oh yeah "Huckin'" is a synonym for "fuckin'" created by advertisers to get around FCC penalties. I used to pull the same stuff on my mom all the time back in the day.