- The Dawning Of A New Day... (The one that started it all.)
- Hollywood Laziness... (I am a sick fuck.)
- Ever Notice... (I thought this was clever, but I doubt anyone else did.)
- Media Bitchlick, Numero Uno... (A fan favorite.)
- A Clerk's Moment... (I get a lot of hits for this one because OKGO is big now.)
- The Post Where I Lose A Bunch Of Friends... (I thought I made a compelling case.)
- Four Word Review... (I like the short posts the best.)
- A Perfect Day In The Future, Part One... (The ladies love this one.)
- Trying To Be An Informed Consumer... (Random craziness.)
- A Christmas-Flavored Tag... (Every Greatest Hits has to have a Christmas tune.)
Some Guy's Greatest Hits...
I think now that I have been blogging for a while, it's time to offer my readers what I consider my greatest hits. This may come in handy to my newer readers who may not be familiar with my earlier work. Besides, it's a cheap way to squeeze out another post. Join me in a walk down memory lane, won't you?