12/08/2008

Splotchy's Story Virus Returns!...

My pal Splotchy has started another story virus. You can read the details HERE.

It starts thusly:

The bus was more crowded than usual. It was bitterly cold outside, and I hadn't prepared for it. I noticed that a fair number of the riders were dressed curiously. As I glanced around, I stretched my feet and kicked up against a large, heavy cardboard box laying under the seat in front of me. (Splotchy)

I hunched down to see what it was, but as I did, the bus violently veered to left. I was thrown up against a heavyset Asian woman with blond hair. I pardoned myself, but she faced forward with no reply. Just then, a man wearing a jumpsuit of silver and gold stood up at the front of the bus. He was holding a megaphone and a box of graham crackers. He held the megaphone up to his face and began to speak... (Some Guy)

Okay, I now tag:
Zibbs
Poobomber
Gwen
MelO
~E
Cormac Brown

5 comments:

Cormac Brown said...

Done.

Splotchy said...

Whatever that guy in the gold and silver jumpsuit says, it's gonna be important.

Thanks a lot for being infected, man.

~E said...

Ahh DAMMIT! Good thing I still have my antibiotics from the last infection cuz the burning sensation ain't fun anymore!

Oh...not that kind of virus huh?

HA!

Anonymous said...

I shall add this to my to-do list, I still have one more Zibbs email to do also. It's all piling up!!!

Gwen said...

I'm on it!