12/18/2008

So I Guess All I Do Now Is Post Fucking Videos On This Blog...

Well, not videos of actual fucking you understand. I haven't reached that point yet, but you never know.

As I mentioned in this old post, I have tremendous respect for Mindy Cohn, Natalie from "Facts Of Life". I think it's awesome that the paparazzi still considers her a big enough icon to follow her around with cameras. As you'll see in the video, she seems incredulous that they'd be interested in little ol' her, but that's just the trademark Mindy Cohn modesty we all know and love.

10 comments:

Greta said...

That was so cute!

Jennifer and Sandi said...

*Gasp* you swore! Yeah, that wasn't really news worthy stuff? Pop's must be hard up in these shitty economical times

- Jennifer

Cora said...

You know, that was actually really sweet. Aww.... :-)

SkylersDad said...

I thought she was actually pretty cool with the whole thing.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

OHHHH she's sooo cute! Natalie rocks!! I love how she tries to dupe them with the Meg Ryan thing!!

Cora said...

Some Guy, I've tagged you in THAT BLUE YAK'S CRAPPY GIFTS FOR SICK PEOPLE STOCKPILE. See my blog for details. Can't wait to see what you'll whip up! :-)

Gwen said...

Well, it did kinda suck for me, but only because it wouldn't play. But I do like her, too!

Distributorcap said...

no Tootie videos?

Micgar said...

Hey! What's wrong with posting a bunch of videos on your blog!? haha

BeckEye said...

Well, since distributorcap ruined my "Where's Tootie" comment, I'll have to ask "Where's Blair and/or Jo?"