- I haven't spoken to my brother since August out of sheer stubborness.
- I watch horrible TV shows when I could be doing something constructive.
- I bitch about politics and injustice and don't really do jack shit about it.
- I over-analyze women's intentions to the point that I drive myself crazy.
- I tell people how powerful forgiveness can be, then don't practice it myself.
- I don't always speak up when I should.
- I have a dead Pine in my yard that has been dead forever and I refuse to cut the fucker down, even though it looks awful.
- I pay bills late and get charged a fee, even when I have the money and no good reason why I can't pay them on time.
- I let myself get worked up about things of no consequence.
Oh, please, no pity. I'm not ashamed of this stuff. It's part of the package. Someday I'll get it under control.