12/04/2006

I'm Back, Bitches...

Prepare yourselves for a blogging torrent! That's pretty much all I'm gonna do today. You poor dears must be starving! I sure hope I didn't loose any of my faithful readers. Before I start, I'd like to give a "shout out" (god, I hate that phrase) to a few fellow bloggers. First, another thanks to Flannery Alden (and family) for their graciousness, french toast, and bacon. I'd also like to thank the most prolific blogger I know, Anne Altman (and friends), for the many laughs and ABBA tunes. If you haven't checked her shit out, do it now. I want to offer apologies to The Boob Lady for ruining her Christmas and to my Atlanta connection (sorry the dates didn't work out Beth & Marni!). Many thanks to Grant, Frank, and Echo for holding down the fort in my absence.

Shit, I know I'm forgetting someone important, but I can't think of who it is...

3 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Great! Now I'm not going to get any work done...

Anonymous said...

It's Melissa. . .

Anonymous said...

Y'all need to do some serious sucking up to that Boob Lady, dude... :)

I can barely keep up widcha as is!! Sheesh!!