12/13/2006

Housekeeping...

I was going to wait until my 10,000 hit to update my links, but fuck it. It's the time of year to be giving. I'm sure my endorsement will ensure the meteoric success of the following blogs:

Slinger is a Chicago Bears fan and can't stand bad drivers that bitch about how bad other drivers are. I concur.

Gizmorox has a blog I've been checking out recently. She seems to share a bunch of mutual blog-pals. She likes OKGO and she already added me to her list. Thanks!

Johnny Yen is another Chicagoan (and I believe an Elmhurstian), a teacher, and a fan of Phil Ochs. From what I can tell, he's a hell of a storyteller and has a great retirement planned.

I Dig Hootch And Cootch is a Canuck and has a sick, twisted mind that I can appreciate. He's a hell of an animator to boot. Warning, this blog is not for the faint of heart.

My apologies if I've forgotten anyone. As always, the links will be added in non-alphabetical order. Sorry, OCDers!

6 comments:

Slinger said...

WOO HOO! Thanks for the addition Chris!

Jenna said...

Yay! Meteoric success! Heh. :)

Zed said...

I'm going to check 'em out. Thanks, Chris!

Johnny Yen said...

Thanks-- I'm flattered!

I'm actually not from Elmhurst-- I just have ended up for years ended up hanging with people from Elmhurst. A bunch of my friends from college are from there (my friend Garrett Johnson's mother was an assistant principal at one of the grade schools there). I grew up in Lagrange, Hodgkins, Chicago, Streamwood and Western Springs. I spent the most time in Chicago.

The Boob Lady said...

I love Hootch. Us crazy Canucks have to stick together. When CERTAIN Americans ruin Christmas, we have eachother's backs.

*SOB*

Some Guy said...

Slinger- Any time!

Gizmorox- Just watch. You'll have papparazzi following you in no time.

Zed- You're welcome!

Johnny- I know them well. Before I moved to MI, I worked for an architecture firm in downtown LaGrange.

Boob Lady- I'm never gonna live that down, am I?