12/07/2006

Thursday Thirteen...

Here's what I just listened to:
  • Fernando - ABBA
  • Mad Man Blues - John Lee Hooker. Uninteresting Fact: He has the same initials as small-screen saccharine strumpet, Jennifer Love Hewitt.
  • I've Got To Find My Baby - Tommy Eyre
  • I Know That You Know - Lionel Hampton & His Orchestra
  • Can't You Hear Me Knocking - Rollng Stones
  • Life I Used To Live - Lightnin' Hopkins
  • She Divines Water - Camper Van Beethoven
  • Stop Your Crying - Spiritualized
  • That's The Way - Led Zeppelin
  • Outtasite (Outta Mind) - Wilco
  • Big Time Sensuality - Bjork
  • Bold As Love - Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • Blind Leading The Blind - Paul Butterfield
Lotsa blues today for some reason...

4 comments:

Frank Sirmarco said...

My Wednesday 15 and your Thursday 13 should mate to form the Gatilsday 28!

vikkitikkitavi said...

That's a really hot picture of Laurie Metcalf

Anonymous said...

Can't You Hear Me Knocking - Rollng Stones - one of the best songs of all time, in my opinion.

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I love Fernando. It's so ridiculous and over the top.