...courtesy of the friendly neighborhood Boob Lady. I am supposed to name five songs that represent how I am feeling right...wait for it...now! If you don't mind, I'm going to stick to songs on my I-Pod. Otherwise, there are just too damn many songs out there to choose from.
- This Is The Day, by The The. It represents the unbridled optimism I possess at all times.
- Waving My Dick In The Wind, by Ween. I ran out of clean underwear today, so, you know...
- Valley Winter Song, by Fountains Of Wayne. Despite the fact it's not quite winter, there is some snow left and I live in the Boyne Valley. Besides, it's a pretty song.
- The Luckiest, by Ben Folds. I'm a lucky person, for the most part. A lot of things tend to work out to my benefit. I'm feeling particularly lucky right now.
- Little Boxes, by Malvina Reynolds. Those of you who watch the show "Weeds" know this little ditty. Working in architecture may have something to do with this.