10/25/2006

Why Do You Hate Freedom?...

I must say I'm a bit disappointed in you guys. So far I have only sold ONE t-shirt and it was to the two-year-old son of a friend of mine. Apparently the rest of you all want the terrorists to win. What a shame. Remember, a portion of the profits (the part that I pay in federal taxes) goes to help fight and win the War On Terror. Do you all hate America or something?

I lowered prices, so now you have no excuse...

Buy 'em HERE. You will be THE coolest, most patriotic person on your block, guaranteed!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of them even appear to be sweatshop-free. . .

Chris said...

And the ones that ARE made in a sweatshop are made in a sweatshop that only hires wealthy white men. It's a unique approach to a persistent problem.

The Boob Lady said...

I love sweatshops! I have one of my own. But I support child labor, and my cats operate the sewing machines. Canadian sweatshops rule!

mixednut said...

Nice.
But I'm lookin' for a hat with F-O-G on it. Got any?

Anonymous said...

Do you have any in pink?

Chris said...

Mixed Nut- I don't, but you may want to try and design your own. It's pretty easy.
Winter- I do now! Ask and ye shall receive!

Teri said...

I think I'll buy the War on Christmas one. That gets me infuriated every time I think about it.






okay, I'm lying, what happened to get this shirt made?

Chris said...

Teri- It was just me fucking around, basically. Sorry there's not a better story than that! I thought the ambiguity of it was amusing. Pro war types and antiwar types alike could wear these shirts, if you think about it.

Big Orange said...

was it tested on animals?