10/25/2006

Why Do You Hate Freedom?...

I must say I'm a bit disappointed in you guys. So far I have only sold ONE t-shirt and it was to the two-year-old son of a friend of mine. Apparently the rest of you all want the terrorists to win. What a shame. Remember, a portion of the profits (the part that I pay in federal taxes) goes to help fight and win the War On Terror. Do you all hate America or something?

I lowered prices, so now you have no excuse...

Buy 'em HERE. You will be THE coolest, most patriotic person on your block, guaranteed!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of them even appear to be sweatshop-free. . .

Some Guy said...

And the ones that ARE made in a sweatshop are made in a sweatshop that only hires wealthy white men. It's a unique approach to a persistent problem.

The Boob Lady said...

I love sweatshops! I have one of my own. But I support child labor, and my cats operate the sewing machines. Canadian sweatshops rule!

Anonymous said...

Nice.
But I'm lookin' for a hat with F-O-G on it. Got any?

Anonymous said...

Do you have any in pink?

Some Guy said...

Mixed Nut- I don't, but you may want to try and design your own. It's pretty easy.
Winter- I do now! Ask and ye shall receive!

Teri said...

I think I'll buy the War on Christmas one. That gets me infuriated every time I think about it.






okay, I'm lying, what happened to get this shirt made?

Some Guy said...

Teri- It was just me fucking around, basically. Sorry there's not a better story than that! I thought the ambiguity of it was amusing. Pro war types and antiwar types alike could wear these shirts, if you think about it.

Anonymous said...

was it tested on animals?