10/24/2006

Pushing The Limits Of Sarcasm (And Good Taste)...

I watched a documentary last night about Nelson Mandela. Man, what a jerk! Could he be any more selfish? I've been to Robben Island. It's not that bad. There are penguins there, for Pete's sake! I'll bet he wanted to sit in prison all those years just so he wouldn't have to get a real job.

*Edited to add: Please re-read the title of the post before sending me hate mail.

**Edited again to add: You thought I forgot about my duties as blog-fairy. My only clue for today is: Rapid Eye Movement.

5 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Penguins do make everything more appealing.

I guess Beth from A Cup of Coffee.

RandyLuvsPaiste said...

Concrete, stupid people deserve to get upset for not paying attention.

Politeness is for people not smart enough to be sarcastic.

Anonymous said...

The guy's a bum!
What has he done since, huh? huh?

Geo said...

Eric Bogosian and Nelson Mandela. Guaranteed comedy killers.

Cup said...

I love brilliantly executed sarcasm.